Here in our Medical Health Fitness website.... you can find all the answer's for your problem's related to medical health and fitness and get complete detailed information on health, medial and fitness . More and more people come to our website for medical health information and we make them Satisfy.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Top 10 Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Your Health

Here are the top 10 reasons to use Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for your health. I recommend Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. (I don't recommend anything but "raw apple cider vinegar".)

1. Energy. I have used raw apple cider vinegar (Braggs) since the time my child was a toddler. I needed it to give me energy and just 1 TBS. 2 times a day in 8 oz. to 16 oz. of water did the trick.

2. Bug bites. Whenever we get bug bites, we use this vinegar. It takes out the itching and the bites go away a lot faster. Just dab the bites with straight ACV or mix it with half water, half vinegar.

3. Slows down bleeding during menstrual cycle. To lessen the bleeding each period, take 1 TBS in a glass of water... 2 times a day.

4. Cuts. Hippocrates used raw apple cider vinegar to treat cuts. It worked back then and it works now. It stops the bleeding rather quickly and heals cuts as well. Dab the cut with straight ACV or mix it with half water, half vinegar. Does it sting? Yes, it typically does... just like any other treatment would. But it will only typically sting for a few seconds.

5. Shiny hair. Use apple cider vinegar after shampooing for a beautiful shine. Just put half a cup of water to half a cup of ACV and rinse with the mixture. Then rinse again to get it all out of the hair.

6. Fever. Put 1 cup of ACV in the tub and soak in it for 10 to 20 minutes. If the fever is a high one, do this a couple of times a day. This is the only thing that worked to bring my child's fever down... on more than a few occasions.

7. Cysts. I have used APPLE CIDER VINEGAR for cysts that I have gotten on my body. I just dab ACV on the cyst for a few minutes (if the cyst is really big, I do it for about 10 minutes). Sometimes I even put ACV on a bandaid and put it on the cyst overnight.

8. Earache. I have used ACV when my child or I have an earache or clogged ears. I make a mixture of ½ tsp ACV and ½ tsp distilled water... and put a few drops in my ear. Every time I have done this, it has worked.

9. Toothache. My husband had a horrible toothache one time.. for about a half an hour straight. I recommended gargling with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR for a few minutes. He did this and it immediately went away.

10. It's cheap! It costs less than $6 (in most health stores) and it cures so many things.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Hope_Pope

1 Comments:

Blogger Juka Ribeiro said...

I never thought that ACV has many uses. Thanks for sharing this knowledge, I'll probably use it someday. Keep it up and stay healthy!

Brian
San Diego fitness center gym

October 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home