Here in our Medical Health Fitness website.... you can find all the answer's for your problem's related to medical health and fitness and get complete detailed information on health, medial and fitness . More and more people come to our website for medical health information and we make them Satisfy.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Excessive Sweating Problems

I wanted to talk to you about excessive sweating problems and what you can do about it. I have been an over active sweater most of my life. When I was a child, I never really thought about it, but as I got into my teenage years I was a little more self conscious of it. I eventually got to the point where I assumed that I was just a person that sweats a lot. I just thought that it was my genetics and there wasn't anything I could do about it. Well, I soon learned that as an adult I was being treated different and finally tried to find a solution to my excessive sweating problems.
Let me tell you what drove me to change. I was working at my job. One which had a lot of room to climb the ladder and one that I thought would be my career. I'd been there for a few years, did great work and I had great education behind me. One day I was passed by on a promotion that went to someone that was newer and had less experience than me. I realized that as a sweaty person, I came off to people as lacking confidence and even having something to hide.
At that point I wanted to eliminate my excessive sweating problems. I soon realized that food was speeding up my heart and metabolism, which creates heat. When you get hot, you sweat. Things like coffee, soda and spicy foods were cut out of my diet and my sweating started to go down.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Charles_Nash

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home